Due to the nature of the products we offer, most items purchased are non-returnable. And although most of our products, for the purpose of returns and or refunds, are covered under the following legislation (according to the Consumer Protection Act Section 20.3a “for reasons of public health or otherwise, a public regulation prohibits the return of those goods to a supplier once they have been supplied to, or at the direction of a consumer”), we will endeavor to assist as follows:
To return a product:
- If a product is damaged in transit, or an incorrect product has been sent, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of delivery to ensure that you receive a replacement sent to you at our cost once we have received the damaged or incorrect items from you.
- Should you for any reason wish to cancel your purchase you will be liable for a 15% handling fee. You must advise us in writing of your cancellation and any such cancellation must be signed by the person who made the original purchase. The goods must be returned to us undamaged in the original packaging within 14 calendar days.
* Note: We recommend that you use Speed Services Couriers (South African Postal Services) for all returns as it offers shipment tracking through a 24 hours customer helpline. Should you choose to use a carrier that does not offer a tracking facility and the goods are lost then no refund or return will be considered.
- If a product is faulty, please send us an email giving us a small detailed message of the product’s fault, along with the order details (date, order number) as a reference within 2 days of collection. We will then reply to you as soon as possible with a return address. Repack the product in its original packaging and you will be required to send the item back for testing on our side and should we assess the product as faulty, we’ll ensure that you receive a replacement sent to you at our cost. If however, we have reason to believe that there had been tampering with the product, a replacement item will not be sent and all postage costs incurred will be forfeited.
- Warranty dependent, certain products, if becoming defective within such period, may be returned to us. We would need proof of purchase of such items, as well as the necessary packaging and or chargers (if applicable). A replacement will be sent to you.
International customers should make use of a courier that offers:
- Shipment tracking.
Insure your package for safe return and declare the full value of the shipment failing which loss or damage will be for your account.